1. Removing labels and stickers.
2. Stripping old paint from furniture.
3. De-icing of frozen water pipes: Warning- Do not heat up plastic pipes!
4. Soldering. Clothing production.
5. Heating of tar, tin, bitumen and wax.
6. Shrinking of insulation tubes and hoses.
7. Deforming of plastics and PVC parts.
8. Welding of plastics and PVC foils.
9. Removing of points and colours.
10. Shrink packaging films, tubes.
Rated Input Voltage: AC220V~240V, 50Hz~60Hz
Rated Power: 1800W
Noise Decibel: 250-500 liters / minute
Working Temperature: 50℃-650℃
Size: 255 x 190mm
1 x Hot Air Heat With EU Plug
1 x User Manual
1 x Free Nozzle