Fetal Doppler Baby Heart Sound Monitor LCD Digital Prenatal Screen Display With 2MHz
1. Clear Fetal Heart Sound: High performance clear fetal heart sound.
2. LCD Display: Multi-parameter working mode and fetal heart rate display, clear FHR (Fetal Heart Rate) display.
3. High Sensitivity: Medical grade, high sensitivity waterproof probe , no radiation to detect,low ultrasound power, safer to the fetus
4. Compatible with both earphone and speaker.
5. Perfect to listen and record your unborn baby's heartbeat when she is 12 week above.
6. Lightweight and easy to carry, You can share your joy - a healthy and strong heartbeat with your lover, families and friends,whether you are at home or out.
How to use:
1. Before using it for the first time, make sure 2 batteries are in
2. Press the power button to power on, then adjust the volume
3. Lie flat with a cushion pillow, keep legs straight and relax
4. Attach the fetal probe to the abdomen to locate the position of the fetus and find out the best direction to the fetal heart
5. After hearing regular fetal heart sound, the FHR value will display on the screen in real time
Material: ABS Plastic
Suitable Range: 12 week above
Probe operating frequency: 2.0MHz ± 10%
Fetal heart rate range: 50-240BPM
Power: 2x AA battery (Battery NOT included)
Size: 7x3.5x13cm /2.8"x1.4"x5.1"
Probe Size: 2.8x10.4cm/1.1"x4.1"
Probe cable: 1.5m/59"
1 x Fetal Doppler (battery and coupling agent are not included)
1 x Probe
1 x Earphone
1 x User Manual
1. Every time the fetal heart rate meter is used, clean and disinfect with a dry cloth or paper towel.
2. If you do not use the machine for a long time, it is recommended to take out the battery and store it well
3. This instrument is a fetal heart rate test tool, which can not replace the conventional fetal heart rate monitoring. If the fetal heart rate result is not credible, use other methods immediately, such as using a stethoscope for verification
4. It should be ensured that the environment in which the instrument is used is not subject to strong electromagnetic interference sources such as interference from wireless transamitters or mobile phones.
5. Suitable for short-term intermittent use
Couplant is not included,it can be used normally without couplant.
The purpose of using an ultrasonic couplant:
firstly, is to fill the tiny gaps between the contact surfaces, so that the trace air between these gaps does not affect the penetration of the ultrasound;
secondly, is the acoustic impedance between the probe and the skin through the "transition" of the couplant. The difference is reduced, thereby reducing the reflection loss of ultrasonic energy at this interface.
In addition, it also acts as a "lubrication" to reduce the friction between the probe surface and the skin, allowing the probe to be flexibly swept and probed.